Tuckers Consultancy Ltd provide Building Services and I.T Engineering Design, Project Management and FM Support specialising in the Commercial, Retail and Leisure sector.
Fee income is earned by providing an engineering design and management service to Corporate Clients, Facilities Managers, other professional Practices and Construction Companies. Tuckers are very active in mainland Europe and have carried out design and supervision duties on many projects home and abroad for over 25 years.
Tuckers Consultancy Ltd have engineering staff located in London, Frankfurt and Paris and can provide expert engineering advice in the following construction disciplines:
- Engineering Project Management.
- Electrical Engineering.
- HVAC Engineering.
- Public Health engineering.
- Life Safety Systems engineering.
- Vertical transportation device.
- Acoustic Engineering and advice.
- IT Network Engineering.
- Change Management.
- Research and Development.
- Condition surveys.
- Life cycle costings.
- Energy Management.
- Maintenance Management.
- Feasibility Studies.
- Security Surveys and Design.
- EMC appraisals.
- Telecommunications advice.
- Design Evaluation and Validation.
Tuckers Consultancy Ltd have demonstrated an impressive track record of experience in all types of built environments and construction industry sectors, including:
- General offices - new build and fit outs/refurbishment.
- Banking and computerised trading rooms.
- Telephone sales and service call centres.
- IT and telecommunications infrastructures.
- Hotels and Leisure Developments.
- Residential, including sheltered schemes.
- Healthcare, private and public.
- Retail and Catering.
- Aviation and other Transportation facilities.
- Education and training establishments.